Hello and happy Tuesday evening!
You need to take a trip over to Notary Side Gigs and watch a few videos or join a live presentation with us.
In Notary Side Gigs, my colleague Michelle Riley (founder of Notaries 4 Alabama) and I are trying to shake things up a bit.
We have created a little program called NSG Talks.
Process Serving - Michelle Riley
Target Marketing - Brenda Stone
Commercial Mortgage Loans for Notary Signing
Agents, a soon-to-be published book - Brenda Stone
The Entrepreneurial Mindset - Mike
Below are slides that I would have used for talking points tonight if I could have gotten my computer to stay on Facebook live! Aargh!!!!!
Anyhow, There's MORE to see below that!
BOOK & COURSE ON COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS COMING SOON!!
Commercial Mortgage Loans for Notary Signing Agents
If you are not a student, please sign up here at Stone Courses for either FREE course and you'll be on the "previous student list" whether you finish the course or not!
The information below is exactly what is stated in the slides above.
It's placed here for better SEO action.
● Watch Mike Rudkosky in Notary Side Gigs - his video is available. Actually, there are two of them. We had a little trouble with freezing.
● After the Storm - Now’s your chance to do good & shine (Marketing opportunities avail!) - Page 3
● Public Records Briefing - Page 5
● Digital Marketing - Page 8
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !!
Now’s your chance to do good & shine.HURRICANE MICHAEL, FLORIDA, & TEXAS DOWN POURS
● Devastation to the coast again. Offer to work directly for folks who need help at no cost.
● In Florida, there’s going to be some activity in the form of modifications for those who are having trouble meeting their payments.
● Texas farm lenders may be seeing an uptick in farm loans.
● That’s an excuse to reach out to local banks and offer your services at free or low cost to help with the ruined cotton crops.
Now’s your chance to do good & shine. - 2HURRICANE MICHAEL, FLORIDA, & TEXAS DOWN POURS CONTINUED
● Will you get a bunch of work out of it? Probably not but you’ll get your name and face in local lenders’ minds.
● Send a note to loan officers offering assistance, even if you don’t know if they lend farm funds. It’s an opportunity..
● Do relief work - show your notary brand.
Public Records - a briefing
● I have promised to work on a public records presentation. I’m well into it! Here is something that you can do right now to access one type of public records work.
A good candidate for this type of work…
• Does not have a full-time job or works close to the courthouse.
• Lives close to his or her county courthouse.
• Is willing to go there when requested.
• Is curious enough to enjoy this type of work.
• Is a self-starter.
• Has great Google skills.
• Willing to learn to be a savvy marketer.
• Does not need this income to produce a great deal in the beginning.
Take a look at this ONE type of work with public records and see if you are interested - I have identified several companies that do data collection. One is:
Marketing companies nationwide are eagerly looking for data collected from mortgage documents. These documents are filed after a home is purchased or an equity line of credit is obtained. The documents are public records, and available to collect in the courthouses free of charge. (Definitely more to come relating to this type of work.) Website
I have had a super busy week and haven’t been able to return a message from someone who asked me about email marketing. She asked, "What should you put in your email?" Here's some info on that. Let me turn you all on to a website that is all about content marketing, digital marketing, and more. I love to read it.
Content Marketing Institute
I will be doing more tips on this.
What will appeal to that person you want to reach?
● Would you come to NSG TALKS if it was a Brendafest? I could show you pictures of me, me, me, and talk about myself but that does NOTHING for you.
● At NSG TALKS, we are looking for things that you will enjoy because we want to engage you! That’s what you need to do.
● I have picked the most interesting people to speak to us and to give us fresh perspectives.
PLEASE JOIN MY EMAIL LIST Bit.ly/NSGsubscribe -- I promise I won’t spam you...good stuff or nothing.
ALSO, please send me an email if you have an idea of someone you want to see talk and why.
● Watch for Michelle’s upcoming re-appearance with a talk that will be of interest to many.
● Sonita Leak, the amazing notary podcaster, will do a talk soon, also
● WHO KNOWS who our next thought-provoking talker will be!
WRITE ME AT TEXNOTARY@GMAIL.COM...tell me who you would like to hear from!