Please see the comments at the bottom for Jerry's answers.
I'm studying the E-Verify information online...here's a puzzle that I have highlighted in yellow.
For those of you who provide these services, how do you do it if you are doing it as a mobile agent?
If you provide E-Verify services you MUST
Clearly display the 'Notice of E-Verify Participation' and 'Right to Work' posters in all languages supplied by DHS.
I supposed you could
- Hand over paper copies of the posters at the time you arrive, or
- Show the job applicant the posters on your device or computer screen.
Would love to hear your feedback--how are you handling this?
This is not a test question. It's just something that I haven't see discussed before.
Thanks, NNN / Brenda
- Complete Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, for each newly hired employee before creating a case in E-Verify.
- Follow E-Verify procedures for each newly hired employee while enrolled/participating in E-Verify
- Notify each job applicant of E-Verify participation.
- Ensure that all Form I-9 List B identity documents have a photo.